Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday all!  I'm starting to hear more discussions about/requests for Halloween costumes now.  In fact I am participating in a Halloween fashion show here in Minneapolis this year so last night I was having a blast working on one of my ensembles.  It's really fun to just let yourself go creatively and do anything wild and over the top without having to worry about if the design will sell!  I'll be meeting my hair and makeup team this weekend and in the process of putting together style sheets for them I found some awesome high fashion photo shoots!  This one has nothing to do with any of my runway looks but I just thought it was awesome.  So here for your enjoyment is some work by photographer Tim Walker for Italian Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?