Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Workwear Wednesday

In keeping with the early autumn theme, for today's Workwear Wednesday I wanted to focus on one of the GOOD things about autumn: Jackets!  Specifically the trench coat.  My favorite thing to shop for might be jackets & trench coats and I SO do not need another trench but, oh how I love them!  When ever I'm checking thrift shops I always see these fantastic vintage London Fog trench coats and have to resist buying them.  But I'm always on the look out for the perfect, yet elusive, plaid trench!  Trenches are great because they give you just enough warmth in the evening when it cools off and are light weight enough to sling over your purse strap in the warmer afternoons.  Plus they classy up even the roughest of outfits.  They are good transitional pieces for formalizing your laid back summer work wardrobe for fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?