Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm Back! ...And I'm gone again!


Good afternoon!  It's been a long break from blogging, I've had just a crazy crazy month full of big changes & am making preparations for even more changes(more on that later!).  But in any case, things are beginning to stabilize so I'm back to bridal blogging!   But before I get too comfy, I've got to get my bags all packed up because tomorrow I'm flying out to San Francisco to visit my sister and my adorable little niece for a week!  I'll be playing the attentive auntie most of the time but while I'm there I hope to check out some of the fabulous sites, shops, & west-coast wedding style!    Next time I post I'll be writing from Cali!  But for now I've got to get packing!       ~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?