Monday, September 12, 2011

Vintage Wedding Gowns

Today on 100 Layer Cake, their featured bride has the most gorgeous vintage wedding dress and she paid, get this, $12 for it at a vintage warehouse!  Unbelievable!   I just had to post some picture because she is so cute (& so are her bridesmaids!).  The fabric of her dress is an embroidered cotton voile, which for whatever reason they hardly make anymore.  If I could get my hands on some I would for sure design it into the vintage warehouse!  Unbelievable!   I just had to post some picture because she is so cute (& so are her bridesmaids!).  The fabric of her dress is an embroidered cotton voile, which for whatever reason they hardly make anymore.  If I could get my hands on some I would for sure design it into the Laura Whitney Couture collection! 


2 comments:

  1. nice post, Laura! very lovely photos! That vintage wedding dress is absolutely amazing! The bride and her girls look wonderful in these fantastic dresses! Laura Whitney Couture collection sounds so great and cool! I really love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool...nice dress ...and quite unique..wedding venues central london
    venue
    ... Nice photography too....

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?