Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Workwear Wednesday: Ugly Sweaters

Is it just me, or are sweaters getting uglier this year?  Blame it on the ironic hipsters rocking their father's discarded Bill Cosby sweaters.  But seriously, this 80's throw-back stuff has got to get under control!  I'm seeing sweaters the likes of Judith Light in store windows!  Eeek!


I'm not going to tell you what kind of sweaters to wear.  There are still too many great styles to chose from.  Instead I wanted to show some of the most ugly sweaters for sale right now so you can have a good laugh!
from urban outfitters
Cropped belly baring sweaters!?!  This is very alarming. From Charlotte Russe
Add some shoulder pads and recreate your own tribute episode of "Who's the Boss"!

Still don't believe me that the stores are full of ugly sweaters?  Anthropologie, normally a source of such beautiful clothes, disappoints by featuring several ugly sweaters. I had a hard time picking just three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?