Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Workwear Wednesday: Jewelry

Okay so you can probably wear almost any kind of jewelry to work depending on the outfit and your office environment, but jewelry can really make or break an outfit, increase or decrease the formality, and also show your personality if your office clothes need to be a little more traditional. If you're in a creative field, you probably have a pretty relaxed dress code, and if you work from home like me, even more so!  But when I meet with clients I need to convey my both my professionalism as well as my creativity, which is a delicate balance.  So I like often like jewelry that's geometric because I think it's where art meets structure.

{source}
Necklace and Earrings by Anthropology
Polygon necklace from Etsy
Prism necklace available on Etsy.  I want this!
Geometric Leather Earrings available on Etsy
Architecturally structured beaded ring available from Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?