Monday, March 14, 2011

Thinking Spring!

It may only be 18 degrees as I write this but the forecast says it's finally going to warm up this week, possibly reaching a high of 50 with a chance of rain (not snow!) one day!  I've been thinking about spring and summer lately especially because for the first time in 3 years we have a backyard!!!  I'm fantasizing about gardening, grilling, and especially about backyard entertaining!   Today we're even picking up a super cute teak patio set!  I've been collecting many inspiration images to help me plan what I want from my precious little plot of yard in the city...

lots of lush plants!
a lounge-y place to relax...
Festive lights to keep the party going...
A place to share a meal with friends!
Playful outdoor textiles!
& last but not least, a fit pit to gather around when the night air gets chilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?