Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

Valentine's Day is coming up pretty quick now so I thought I'd do a little post to get you in the mood for the holiday.  Today I'm featuring pink rooms!  And I mean stylish pink rooms that an adult could actually live with, not teenybopper pink rooms.  Okay so most adult males may not want to live in one of these, but with Pantones new color of the year being a pink (think watermelon) we're sure to see more pink home goods in the next 11 months.  Actually I think pink gets a bad rap for being so feminine that it's somehow "anti-feminist".  Give me a break.  It's just a color, and a lovely one at that!  So here they are, some very cool pink rooms!

{source}
{source} 
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?