Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting Into Holiday Mode

So my life the past month has been so consumed with preparing for the No-Coast show that many things got pushed aside, neglected, suspended, forgotten, or otherwise just didn't happen.  One of those things was my daily blog roll and after getting back to it yesterday, I realized how much I really missed my morning ritual!  In addition, I wasn't allowing myself to start doing holiday stuff until the show was over (which was a tough rule to follow!).  So now I am happily getting into Christmas mode full force!  Last night we got our Christmas tree, a beautiful frasier fur that smells amazing, and I've downloaded a plethora of unique holiday albums including a Best of Motown Christmas.  It's pretty good except for a really unfortunate track of Stevie Wonder singing Ave Maria, featuring a harmonica solo!   I'm also trying to get all the plans together for the holiday party we are hosting in 2 weeks, including mulling over ideas for my par-tay outfit.  One of my favorite blogs, Design is Mine, had some awesome suggestions for the perfect party ensemble! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?