Thursday, October 21, 2010

Great Big News!

Uptown Urban Craft will be participating in the No-Coast Craft-o-rama show this year!!!  I just found out this morning and am super excited.  The competition into this very large 2-day craft show is stiff and I didn't think I got in because I never got an acceptance e-mail.  But then I thought it was weird that other people got e-mails saying they didn't get in and I didn't get any response at all to my application so I e-mailed the No-Coast folks a week or so ago just to double check.  This morning they wrote me to tell me that YES I did in fact get in and my letter must've gotten lost in cyberspace.   This is a big deal; last year there were over 8000 visitors!

Save the date: This year's show is held on December 3rd & 4th and is located at the vibrant Mid-town Global Market in Minneapolis.   I hope to see you all there.  In the mean time I've got a lot of planning and work ahead of me.  Wish me luck!

  The awesome poster for this year's show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?